Villa Gemella Art House offers original contemporary artwork and handmade craft items that are available to clients in The Bahamas, North America and the World.
Having begun painting more than five years ago, I have become an astute student of the arts, exploring different techniques, and seeking to discover which of the expressions I am most drawn to. I consider myself a non-traditionalist artists who love to explore new genres of art.
My preferred mediums however are abstracts, fluid art and acrylic pouring. I love the idea of having others look at my paintings and see whatever they want to in each piece. Abstracts and fluid art redefine the notion of looking in a mirror and seeing something defined. Instead, you view a painting that is beautifully eclectic and prone to self interpretation.
My Craft Items also take on the abstract and fluid art approach. They are microscopic views of the world we live in today.
- Lecturer, Faculty of Social Sciences and Tourism Management
- Graduate Student Coordinator, University of the West Indies’ Center for Hospitality and Tourism Management, Bahamas Campus
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Tourism Management, Faculty of Business, Hospitality and Tourism Studies, University of The Bahamas, New Providence, The Bahamas
- President of the Rotary Club of Nassau Sunrise (2019-2020)
- Member on the Board of Directors, Bahamas Civil Aviation Authority
- Member of the Executive Council of The Governor General Youth Award
- Founding Director of Friends of The Arts
- Member of St. Cecilia’s Catholic Church
- Lifetime Member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc., International Chapter
Villa Gemella Art House (VGAH) envisions an art gallery that is accessible to both local and international art enthusiasts wanting to purchase eclectic original art, and clients looking to purchase authentically hand-crafted pieces designed and crafted by the artist.
- Proper stewardship of art supplies
- Offering a quality product
- Promoting craftmanship
- Paying attention to detail
- Giving value for money spent
- Having inner pride and personal artistry